April 14, 2022 | Recipes
Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries & Sautéed Asparagus
Always wondered how to cook salmon, and what to serve it with? Why not pair your grilled salmon with sweet potato fries and sautéed asparagus?
Grilled Salmon with Sweet Potato Fries and Sautéed Asparagus Recipe
Grilled Salmon 140 g
Salt and Pepper to taste
Sweet Potatoes 250 g
Black Pepper to taste
Paprika to taste
Asparagus 250 g
Kosher salt to taste
Parsley 7.5 g
Garlic 7.5 g
Grilled Salmon Instructions
- Season salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on a hot grill pan.
- Rotate the salmon once on each side to develop grill marks.
- Grill the salmon for 10-12 minutes.
Sautéed Asparagus Instructions
- Set a pot of water on your stove, and bring to a boil.
- Wash and trim off the bottom of asparagus.
- Salt the water to taste and blanch the asparagus for 10 seconds.
- Remove the asparagus and put immediately into an ice bath.
- Sauté in olive oil until tender.
Sweet Potato Fries Instructions
- Peel the sweet potato and cut off the ends.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and then into 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick wedges.
- Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl and drizzle olive oil to coat the wedges.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Bake the fries 15-25 minutes. After 10 minutes take the pan out of the oven and turn over all the sweet potatoes.
- Return pan to the oven and finish baking.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of the potatoes.