April 11, 2022 | Recipes
Perfect Pumpkin Granola Recipe
We tried and tested the Dietitians of Canada’s Perfect Pumpkin Granola Recipe! We paired down the canola oil by half to keep the granola a little bit lighter. This granola is perfect on top of yogurt or you can enjoy it with milk for a delicious, quick, and easy breakfast.
Canola Oil 30 ml
Maple Syrup 68 g
Pumpkin Puree 1/2 Cup (125 ml)
Instant Oats 3 Cups (50 ml)
Coconut 1/2 Cup (125 ml)
Golden Raisin 1/2 Cup (125 ml)
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds 1/4 Cup (60 ml)
Pecan 1/2 Cup (125 ml)
Salt 1/2 Teaspoon 2 ml
Cinnamon Powder 1/2 Teaspoon (2 ml)
Ground Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml)
Ground Cloves 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml)
- Preheat oven to 325F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine canola oil, maple syrup and pumpkin puree in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate large bowl and the oats, shredded coconut, raisins, pumpkin seeds, pecans, salt and spices. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients and mix evenly.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, use a spatula to break the granola into pieces.
- Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.